Sons of the Pioneers
Saturday, April 22 / 7:30pm
Tickets: $50 Adults / $42 Subscribers / $45 Seniors
All about this show:
- Founded in 1933 by Roy Rogers and New Brunswick born, Bob Nolan.
- Guardians of the great tradition of cowboy music.
- In 1980, the Sons of the Pioneers were inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame.
- Between 1935 and 1984, the Sons of the Pioneers appeared in 87 films, several movie shorts, and a television series.
- Tumbling Tumbleweeds was written by Bob Nolan.
- In 1977, the Smithsonian Institute, which designates certain artists and performers who have made a noteworthy contribution to the arts and culture of America, named the Sons of the Pioneers as “National Treasures”.
- The Sons of the Pioneers were the first Country and Western group to sing at Carnegie Hall.
Approximately 90 Minutes
Seriously amazing, old cowboy tunes coming your way
Thank you to our wonderful Sponsors: