Custodial Maintenance Worker
Imperial Theatre, Saint John, New Brunswick
Part-Time Permanent – hourly
Daytime, Monday through Friday (Some weekends)
Imperial Theatre is one of Atlantic Canada’s busiest venues for live performance. Our employees enjoy working in a fast paced, casual, and exciting environment.
Under general supervision from the Technical and Operations Director, performs custodial duties to include overall building and grounds maintenance and repair functions.
Responsibilities shall include, but are not limited to the following:
- Accompany outside companies through building for inspections/maintenance
- General maintenance and upkeep of building
- Inspections of fire extinguishers and emergency lighting
- Light snow removal
- Event set-up as needed
- Assist custodial department
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous maintenance and custodial experience
- Ability to work on feet for long hours
How to apply:
Please apply in confidence by email to: email@example.com
We thank all who express interest in this position, but only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.
Like and Follow us for updates on job opportunities!