|Job Title:||Sponsorship and Administration Coordinator|
|Department:||Sponsorship and Administration|
|Reporting to:||Director of Fund Development|
Reporting to The Director of Fund Development, Imperial Theatre is seeking the position of Sponsorship and Administration Coordinator. The ideal candidate will work with Imperial Theatre to support the strategic advancement of the Theatre’s Corporate Sponsorship Program, Assist in the Development and Execution of Special events and provide Administrative support as we fulfill our core mission to: Enrich, Engage and Inspire through the performing arts. This position is a one-year contract position.
- Develop and Manage Imperial Theatre’s Corporate Sponsorship Program including cultivation, recruitment, contracting, and implementation of the year-long benefits program.
- Develop and Manage special events dedicated to fundraising in conjunction with the Executive Director and Director of Fund Development.
- Provide Administrative Support to the Director of Fund Development including , Data Base management, Tax Receipting, Direct Mail Campaigns and other fund development duties as required.
- Provide Administrative Support to the Executive Director and Administration Department as needed.
The successful candidate will possess:
- A great sense of humour
- Post-secondary education in a related field or two years related work experience.
- Proven record in sales and/or corporate sponsorship
- Knowledge of special events planning and management
- Strong interpersonal and effective oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent time management, organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to work independently, be self-motivated and target driven
- Ability to work flexible hours, including some evenings and weekend hours
- Maintain high level of confidentiality in all facets of position
Please send resume by email to Heather White Brittain: email@example.com no later than
5 p.m Friday, July 7, 2017. We thank all applicants and appreciate your understanding that only those considered for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Like and Follow us for updates on job opportunities!